Thank you so much for taking the time to learn more about ZoroPhoto.
I absolutely LOVE photographing LOVE! And I am SO EXCITED that you are here!
From the beginning I’ve always a lover of the arts, whether it was getting my hands dirty on the pottery wheel, or working late hours in the dark room I’ve always had a passion for the arts!
I invite you to explore my web page, and see what our style and approach is all about…telling your wedding story, the way you have always envisioned it!
A few things you might like to know about me:
1. I love my family more than anything.
2. When it comes to camping and exploring, Utah is my favorite state.
3. I love the Green Bay Packers and cheese.
4. I played the alto saxophone for four years.
5. Lists are my best friend and I would be lost without them (hence this one!).
6. My favorite foods are Indian—Dahl to be exact—cheese pizza, dried cherries and let’s not forget the chocolate, Hershey’s Almond bars.
7. You pronounce my last name Zor-um-ski-Lyn-d-e.
8. I definitely have some OCD mixed in all of the above and below (not a bad quality to have in your photographer!).
9. I love polka music which is a big part of my heritage.
10. My vices include coffee, getting lost in a good book or magazine, and traveling, which includes my backyard, my home state, and faraway lands